Currently in California, the landscape of real estate showings has dramatically changed. Here are the set parameters from the California Department of Public Health:
- Stop holding open houses where many people can walk into the property. Use a digital sign-in system or set appointments to limit the number of individuals in the property at any given time.
- Switch viewings of properties to virtual. Use the camera on smartphones or tablets to allow the potential buyer to see the property without physically being there. If that is impossible, limit the number of people entering the property.
- Disinfect all mobility and safety fixtures like handrails and banisters.
- Open all doorways that a visitor might want to use. This minimizes touching.
- Remind visitors to avoid touching: light switches, door handles, faucets, pool coverings, gate latches, and other such items.
- Establish that the in-person viewers understand the safety policies prior to allowing entrance. Digitally send potential buyers the policies before an appointment to show the property. Reinforce the consent to follow the rules by posting a lawn sign near the front door.
Call Printmasters to order your yard signs in English or Spanish.